Week beginning 13th February 2017 in Pictures: Japan
Dear Parents,
This week is International Week and we have been learning about all things Japanese. We have been learning to say hello and count to 5 in Japanese along with learning a Japanese dance. We also made block printing with potatoes pictures, salt water coloured Koi fish pictures, Japanese flag, a dragon to go with our story, Koi kite and still had some time for some fun with jelly and dressing up!
Enjoy looking at the pictures
Kind regards
Jenny
Block printing - with potatoes
 |
| Ester |
 |
| WenWen |
 |
| Peach |
 |
| Angie |
 |
| I-Aun |
 |
| Having fun! |
Salt water colour koi fish
 |
| Alyyn |
 |
| WenWen |
 |
| Angie |
 |
| Nine |
Japanese flag
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| WenWen |
 |
| Alice |
 |
| Four-Dee |
 |
| Ester |
Dragon
 |
| Nine |
 |
| Angie |
 |
| I-Aun |
 |
| Peach |
 |
| Nine |
 |
| Alyyn |
 |
| Alice |
Jelly - messy fun
 |
| Wow it feel squishy! |
 |
| Look what I found! |
 |
| I like this! |
 |
| Look at the dinosaurs I've found! |
 |
| I like squeezing it! |
 |
| This is fun |
 |
| Look at what I found! |
 |
| Oh wow! |
 |
| We are on the bus! |
Comments
Post a Comment