Week beginning 6th March 2017 in Pictures: Cars and Trucks
Dear Parents,
This week we learnt about the letter S and T and made racing tracks S and tractor pictures. We have been counting to the number 17 and starting to add two numbers together. We made a car and car wash and had a lot of fun playing in the vehicles Kru Por made and in our hospital area. Enjoy looking at the pictures
Kind regards
Jenny
Letter S and T
| WenWen |
| Angie |
| Four-Dee |
| I-Aun |
| Alice |
| Cooper |
| I-Aun |
| Ester |
| I-Aun |
| Cooper |
| Ester |
| Alice |
| Angie |
| Alyyn |
| Peach |
Maths
| Peach |
| Cooper |
| Four-Dee |
Car Wash
| Working hard at decorating the car wash |
| Adding detail |
| Busy, busy, busy |
Roleplay
| Taxi WenWen |
| Nurse Alyyn |
| Taxi Peach |
| Captain Cooper |
| Paramedic WenWen |
| Princess Peach |
| Fireman Cooper |
| Pilot Alice |
| Pilot WenWen |
| Girls having fun! |
| Ready when you are! |
| On route to the hospital |
| Flying high I-Aun |
| Ready for action |
| Doctor Ester |
| Unwell Alyyn |
Comments
Post a Comment