Week Beginning: 1st May - Antarctica

Week beginning 1st May 2017 in Pictures: Antarctica 

Dear Parents,

A short and very quick week for us this week. We have been looking at the letter C and words that begin with same sound. We have been using numicon to add 2 numbers below 10 together. In science we have been learning about Antarctica and things we can do to help save the animals that live there. We have also been working on our elephant art project, having fun dancing, playing in the ice cream shop and zoo and listening to stories. Enjoy looking at the pictures

Kind regards



Jenny 


Maths 


Cooper

Pawin

Ester


Phonics and Writing


Alice

Concentrating

I-Aun

Alyyn

Peach ( and a little Cooper)

Cooper

Nine

Pawin

Four-Dee

Peach


Animals of Antarctica



Peach

Alyyn

I-Aun

Ester

Pawin

Cooper

Phoo

I-Aun

Snow



Listening

Watching

Hands on fun - Cooper

Hands on fun - Alyyn

Hands on fun - Alice

Hands on fun - Pawin

Hands on fun - Phoo




Now add vinegar...
Wow!



Science - Animal conservation a.k.a saving animals


No captions needed for these. The determination on their faces says it all. 








































Physical - Glitter bottles



Add oil

Add  glitter

Add  glitter

Add  glitter

Add  glitter

Add  glitter

Add colour

Look at our hands!


Making and creating




Alice

Alyyn

Ester

Ester and Alice

I-Aun


Playing 


Phoo

Cooper

Nine

Dancing Queen Peach!

Pawin

Guess who!





Comments