Dear Parents,
We had a fun week last week. Here are a few of the many pictures that were taken. I have to say that not all these pictures were taken by the adults.It turns out we have some budding photographers in this class and quite a few were taken by them. As they shared the camera I am unable to let you know who took them but I hope you appreciate them.
Have a great week
Jenny
Painting fun
We had a fun week last week. Here are a few of the many pictures that were taken. I have to say that not all these pictures were taken by the adults.It turns out we have some budding photographers in this class and quite a few were taken by them. As they shared the camera I am unable to let you know who took them but I hope you appreciate them.
Have a great week
Jenny
Painting fun
Comments
Post a Comment