Dear parents welcome to our classroom' blog.
Over the coming year I will share with you all the fun activities and learning activities your child will be doing this year in reception.
This first week was about getting to know our teachers, classmates and become familiar with our daily routine and classroom agreements.
We have played together, learned together and visited our school together.
Next week will be introduced to our topic for this half term and explore our 'senses'. We will explore our sense of 'touch' next week through various activities. Each week we will be exploring a new sense.
week 2: touch
week 3: sight
week 4: taste
week 5: hearing
week 6: book week 'The Rainbow fish'
week 7: 'smell'
week 8: ' our 5 senses'
I will post an activity you can do with your child at home to review what has been explored during the week.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
See you all on Monday,
Miss Emilie
Free play:















On our first day we decided on our classroom rules and made a hand print to sign our agreement:



















Over the coming year I will share with you all the fun activities and learning activities your child will be doing this year in reception.
This first week was about getting to know our teachers, classmates and become familiar with our daily routine and classroom agreements.
We have played together, learned together and visited our school together.
Next week will be introduced to our topic for this half term and explore our 'senses'. We will explore our sense of 'touch' next week through various activities. Each week we will be exploring a new sense.
week 2: touch
week 3: sight
week 4: taste
week 5: hearing
week 6: book week 'The Rainbow fish'
week 7: 'smell'
week 8: ' our 5 senses'
I will post an activity you can do with your child at home to review what has been explored during the week.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
See you all on Monday,
Miss Emilie
Free play:
On our first day we decided on our classroom rules and made a hand print to sign our agreement:
Our school tour:
We took the elevator on the way to the gym!
Milan drew the map of our school:
Free Art session ! We are already so creative!
Golden time:
I'D like to saY THANk you to all teachers for taking a goid care of our kids, when we see their pictures, especially smiley faces showing that they are having a wonderful time with all activities in the classroom. I'd be more than happy to see a lot more pictures pleaseeee.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much . That is very kind. I usually make a new post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you which to see more pictures you may look on these days.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy our photos from this week! I am just about to make our second blog!